This document was last updated on 6th March 2020.
DWB Media Limited – dwbmedia.co.uk collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed for reference by using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Owner and Data Controller
DWB Media Limited, Data Protection Officer, 15 Lakewood Drive, Barlaston, Staffordshire ST12 9BH
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Among the types of Personal Data that DWB Media Limited – dwbmedia.co.uk collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data; first name; last name; phone number; company name; email address; Data communicated while using the service.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using DWB Media Limited – dwbmedia.co.uk.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by DWB Media Limited – dwbmedia.co.uk is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for DWB Media Limited – dwbmedia.co.uk to provide its services. In cases where DWB Media Limited – dwbmedia.co.uk specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through DWB Media Limited – dwbmedia.co.uk and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of Processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of DWB Media Limited – dwbmedia.co.uk (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.