We endeavor to ensure that all our customers are happy and satisfied with the service we provide. Should we fail to do this, you should telephone, email or live chat about your concerns. If you wish to then make a formal complaint in writing, please send to email@example.com or Complaints Department via MyDWB Control Panel. All complaints will be responded to within 2 working day.
We aim to be the major provider of Internet Services across Staffordshire and Cheshire and to be the preferred provider in the rest of the UK. We take pride in the reliability of our service provision and the maintenance of high-quality customer support in each of our departments.
Please follow the process below which is designed to help to resolve any issues you may have with the minimum effort and stress and bring a satisfactory resolution as soon as possible.
Please refer to our Contact us page to find the applicable email addresses or telephone numbers.
- Firstly contact a member of our staff by phone or email. If you know the department or person please contact them directly. Ensure you give as much information as possible to help us speedily deal with the issue you are having. You may be transferred to another department depending on the nature of the issue you are having. Most issues will be dealt with at this stage and brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- If a member of our team is unable to resolve the issues you have had to your satisfaction the matter will be escalated to the team leader (or assistant) of the applicable department. They will respond to you within 24 hours from their initial involvement.
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution or explanation provided you can make a further written complaint to the relevant department’s manager. The manager will respond in writing within 8 working days of receipt.
- If you are still not satisfied with the department manager’s response you should make a further written complaint to the corresponding Operations Director or Financial Controller who will respond in writing within 10 working days of receipt.
- In the event that all the above procedures have been completed without getting an acceptable response or proposed resolution, the manager will provide the necessary instructions to enable a written complaint to be made to the Managing Director who will respond in writing within 20 working days of receipt.
- If after reaching this stage the Managing Director neither has nor can resolve the issue to your satisfaction you can contact our independent industry-based arbitrator. Their details are as follows:
The Ombudsman Service Limited